Welcome to Steel Key
Thankyou to our many wonderful clients over the years.
Steel Key now runs creative hardt studio for illustrations, creative projects and art licensing opportunities.
Steel Key Art for coloured pencil workshops, artworks.
Buy prints, greeting cards and postcards of my artworks from my SHOP.
What is income protection insurance?
Income protection insurance can pay a monthly benefit if you suffer an illness or injury that prevents you from working.Formerly known as permanent health insurance (PHI), long-term income protection (IP) is an insurance policy that pays out if you’re unable to work due to injury or illness.You may have seen the Paul Whitehouse-fronted Aviva advert, or Unum’s Back-up Plan adverts – both promoting income protection.
There are two types of life insurance:
- Term life insurance offers simple, affordable coverage for a set time period, typically 10 to 30 years.
- Permanent life insurance offers coverage for your lifetime with the potential to build equity in the form of cash value and options for more flexibility.
- Term Life Insurance – Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period.
- Whole Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit. This insurance also allows you the option to take investment risks in return for a potentially higher cash value.
Choose to spread your loan over 30 years to minimise your monthly repayments, or shorten the term to a minimum of 8 years and pay your loan off sooner with higher monthly repayments
Our Home Loan Package is available on People’s Choice fixed and variable rate home loans, including split loans and Line of Credits.